What is Peppercan?
- Peppercan is an Integrated Business SystemTM, which ties together Customer Management, Product Management, Quoting, Pricing, Invoicing and Company Finances. It allows Owners and Managers to effectively run their business from a single web-based platform.
- The PepperCloudTM ensures complete safety and security for all company data. Data can be fully encrypted so that no one other than the user can view it. All your company and customer data is fully backed up on our two mirrored sites, and no one can see it or delete it except you.
- The Peppercan Integrated Business SystemTM is not modular the way some other systems work. All Peppercan data is shared between the integrated functions. Your company will have one version of the truth, fully backed up and safe, and no records will be lost.
How can Peppercan help you?
- The Peppercan DashboardTM – Track to-do lists, project status, customer relationships and general company activities and monitors employee performance through individualized Key Performance Indicators in real-time.
- Peppercan CRMTM – Capture, track and share customer records from a single unified source.
- Peppercan CollaboratorTM – Track deadlines, collect comments on files and images, share ideas and files in private or open virtual meeting rooms.
- PepperCampaign ManagerTM – Create and send e-newsletters, product launch news, and company updates from your customer and supplier database using our pre-built Templates with just one click.
- Peppercan SureQuoteTM – Easy to produce professional-looking quotes based on your customer data and your pre-set price lists; no more cut and paste from Excel worksheets.
- Peppercan FinancialsTM – Invoice, track and collect payments from customers based on Quotations you’ve already submitted and your price list. Links directly with your existing accounting package.
Why should you choose Peppercan?
- PEPPERCAN keeps all recorded information in one place, enabling automatic data linking and update across departments. Closing sales is easier, faster and minimizes data errors.
- PEPPERCAN is easy and intuitive use. Peppercan requires no special training.
- PEPPERCAN is available via the Internet anywhere, anytime. You can access all of the features of PEPPERCAN from any Internet connection.
- PEPPERCAN is ready to go. Peppercan requires no installation. It’s ready for use the minute you sign up.
What does it cost?
- Unlike conventional off-the-shelf software packages, there is no software (and no hardware) to buy ever. You simply pay a small user subscription fee for active users of the system. Our pay-as-go method ensures you’re not overpaying for services or licenses you’re not using. A typical user subscription costs 1,500 Baht per month, with substantial discounts as the number of users in your company increases. At this price, you get much more than what you are spending. Your data is hosted on our fast servers located in secure multiple data centers which enables your entire company a quick access from anywhere around the globe. On top of that, we have a firewall and an intrusion protection with a daily online backup for maximum data confidentiality. We ensure your business continuity with our world-class system management as well as periodic feature upgrades and integration. Not to mention an advanced business technology that will make you stay on top of your competitors.
My current software is doing the job. Why should I consider switching to Peppercan?
- Your software may be doing the job today, but what about tomorrow? Most companies today want fast, flexible and decentralized operations that can respond quickly to local, national and global changes. Peppercan gives you: Accelerated software deployment with no risk, lower up-front costs than off-the-shelf software, no hardware costs, lower internal staffing requirements, greater reliability, security and privacy.
Peppercan also gives you higher productivity and Return on Investment at a lower total cost of ownership, Greater agility to scale software to meet changing business requirements, and a much shorter time to recapture your small investment.
How can you guarantee data security?
- SafeComs, one of our parents companies, has over twenty years of experience in network and Internet security. We have built that knowledge and experience into Peppercan at every level. Data security begins within the application itself. Peppercan lets you assign strict levels of access to data for individual users. Security protocols are based on encrypted lines of communication between your site and ours. All our software application services run with a redundant server that keeps up-to-the-minute copies of your application data. In the event of any kind of physical malfunction, we can provide you with your application data with no down time experienced by you. All servers are stored and operated according to strict guidelines that reduce the potential for server faults to an absolute minimum. This includes safety-conscious cabling and storage as well as redundant power supplies that keep the server working and accessible even if their storage center suffers a rare power outage. All servers are configured to have a main pipeline to access the internet. In the event of an Internet failure, servers immediately begin to use our secondary Internet line, which is always hosted by a different provider. All your data is automatically backed up on a daily basis. You can ask for monthly, weekly, or even daily reports.
How many levels of authority does Peppercan have?
- There are five authority levels that our administrator can assign to different groups of people in your company.Level 5: (Recommended users are CEO or IT manager) Can see and access every project. Can create private and public projects. Can access all functions regardless of membership on a project.Level 4: (Recommended users are Senior Management, department heads) Can see and access all projects except marked Private. Can create own private and public projects.Level 3: (Recommended users are general employees) Can see and use projects only if they are listed as a member. Can create their own private and public projects.Level 2: (Recommended users are your resellers) Can see and use projects only if they are listed as a member. Cannot create a project. Cannot create, edit or delete areas.Level 1: (Recommended users are your customers, suppliers and contractors) Can see projects only if they are listed as a member. Cannot create a project. Cannot create, edit or delete areas. monthly, weekly, or even daily!
What if my Internet connection is too slow?
- Peppercan is fully functional at slowest possible Internet connection of 56 kbps.
Can I get Peppercan in my local language?
- Currently, Peppercan is available in English, Thai, French, and Finnish. We are, working continuously to expand into more languages, including Japanese and Chinese.
Can I use Peppercan on my mobile phone?
- Yes. The only features you cannot get on your mobile phone at this time are graphs, charts and images.
How many customer contacts can I have?
- There is no upper limit on the number of contacts you can enter into your database.
How much training do I need to start using Peppercan?
- Peppercan requires usually 1-2 hours training. We do offer a free 2 hour orientation session at your request.
What support do you offer?
- Peppercan comes with a user guide, email support and daily data backup.
Are there any specific applications or hardware I need to have before I can use Peppercan?
- There are no specific hardware requirements. All you need is Internet access with a compatible browser such as Internet Explorer 7 and higher versions, Firefox or Safari.
If my company is using another application at the moment, can we transfer all our data to Peppercan?
- Probably. It depends on whether or not your current CRM package has an ‘export’ function and how it works.
What happens if your company goes out of business or suffers some catastrophe like a fire or a terrorist attack?
Where is my data and how do I get it back?
- Our data backup policy is designed with just such disasters in mind, hence our offsite data backup facilities. In almost any circumstance you can imagine, your data can be transferred to your own server or any third-party server as requested in a matter of hours.